To my fellow Kiwi – A simple, durable and quality Capo for all your musical needs. I personally use this on my classical Fender acoustic.
Ask yourself: ‘Why pay $35 in a retail store?’ when you could pay a tiny $9.95.
– Aluminium alloy material, very durable.
– Fits comfortably in your hand.
– Doesn’t require adjustment.
– Can clamp on most fretboards.
– Small in size, convenient and portable.
– Holds the strings nice and tight.
– Ability to change keys during a song.
– Used for electric or acoustic guitars.
– Can be quickly and easily released and repositioned.
– The clamp can be used for quick changing interval degrees for acoustic guitar, classic guitar and electric guitar.
Weight: approx. 61g